Home » , , , , » Allu Arjun is going on his Bollywood Entry

Allu Arjun is going on his Bollywood Entry

Written By portalzey2 on Wednesday, January 18, 2012 | 10:58 PM

Stylish star Allu Arjun responded to reports about his Bollywood entry as reported by certain of media. The fourth estate is abuzz with reports that the star hero would be foraying into Bollywood, possibly through in Yash Raj Films. However, Allu Arjun denied all reports saying that he’s waiting for a great script that can movie him. Allu Arjun says “I got some offers, including some from Yash Raj Films, but I want something fascinating that will force me to move out of my comfort zone. 
 
A kind of experimental role could tempt me”. The actor is currently busy working for Trivikram film co-starring Ileana.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment