Home » , , , » Chuck Norris Demands The Filmmakers To Get PG-13 Rating For THE EXPENDABLES 2!

Chuck Norris Demands The Filmmakers To Get PG-13 Rating For THE EXPENDABLES 2!

Written By portalzey2 on Sunday, January 22, 2012 | 8:53 AM


You should know that 2010's THE EXPENDABLES was rated R for strong action and bloody violence throughout, and for some language. (Hey, nobody wants to see a wussy PG-13 watered-down version especially the movie features a lots of beefcake action icons, right?)

Well, not this time. Apparently THE EXPENDABLES 2 co-star Chuck Norris has claimed that he forced the filmmakers to cut out all the foul language -- yup -- for the sake to obtain a PG-13 rating so that younger audience can see it as well. Here's his statement below:

In The Expendables 2, it had a lot of hard language in there, that would prevent a lot of young people from going to see it. I said, I don't do movies like that. I didn't do them in the past, I didn't do them on my TV series. I said, if you can't cut out all the language, hardcore language, I can't do it. So they did, and they made it a PG-13 film, so kids can go see it.

Well, Chuck Norris is certainly mellowed in his twilight years as a former action icon these days. But fret not, Chuck Norris still has a good news to share for die-hard action fans out there.

I just finished The Expendables 2. That was a fun movie to do because I keep saving their lives throughout the whole movie, so I'm like the superhero against (Arnold) Schwarzenegger, (Sylvester) Stallone, and Bruce Willis.

Whether it's a good idea to release THE EXPENDABLES 2 a PG-13 rating is remained to be seen when the movie hits theaters on August 17, 2012.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment