Home » , , , , , , , » Prince Mahesh Babu Said Ileana, Anushka and Trisha Are Superb

Prince Mahesh Babu Said Ileana, Anushka and Trisha Are Superb

Written By portalzey2 on Thursday, January 19, 2012 | 10:59 PM

Mahesh Babu is known for his spontaneity and exceptional sense of humour. The people who were close to the Superstar knows about it better than anyone else, as the actor rarely interacts with media or general public.
Recently, An Anchor of a popular news channel has interviewed Mahesh Babu and this show has exposed the witty side of the star.

When the anchor asked him to point out the best heroine he has worked till date by calling some of the names of his co-stars - Ileana, Anushka and Trisha. Mahesh shot back, "What do you want me to tell? Whether I should say all of them are bad? Would you feel happy if I say that?".

The anchor immediately corrected herself to say "I don't mean that!" and continued asking "Is there any particular reason behind not picking up the best heroine?"

Mahesh Babu said, "There is no 'Favourite Heroine' to me. After all, everything is just for the sake of one film. All my heroines have been very very good and working with them is a memorable experience for me. So, I never had any sort of problem with them. The chemistry between hero and heroine is very important for a film. Luckily for me, all of them were super".
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment