Home » , , , , » I’m lucky to be part of Ajith’s ‘Mangatha’; says Neetu

I’m lucky to be part of Ajith’s ‘Mangatha’; says Neetu

Written By portalzey2 on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 | 12:39 AM



The slim beauty Neetu Chandra who made her debut with ‘Yaavarum Nalam’ has also acted in ‘Theeradha Vilayaattu Pillai’. Now it is heard that she has replaced Anushka in Ajith’s forthcoming film ‘Mangatha’. The actress says that she is vey lucky to be a part of Ajith’s film which is being directed by Venkat Prabhu.

Neetu says “A month back, there was a call from Venkat Prabhu’s office to my manager. They wanted me to star with Ajith. I was elated. I immediately contacted Venkat Prabhu and he said he wanted me to act as heroine in ‘Mangatha’.

I’m well aware that Ajith has hordes of fans in south India. I’m sure we will make a good pair. I heard Telugu superstar Nagarjuna is also in ‘Mangatha’. I’ve never had a chance to act with Nagarjuna. Now that I’m to act with both these superstars, I’m very happy. I consider myself fortunate.

I’ve heard about Venkat Prabhu’s style of directing. All his films have been received well and have a good reputation. He’s a talented creator in the Tamil film industry. Which actress would turn down a chance to be directed by Venkat Prabhu?”

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment