Home » , , » “I’m open to do challenging roles in Tamil say's Sandhya

“I’m open to do challenging roles in Tamil say's Sandhya

Written By portalzey2 on Thursday, August 26, 2010 | 1:48 AM


The young and good looking actress Sandhya who made her entry into films at an early age had received great appreciations for her performance. But quiet a small gap in her career in Tamil doesn’t make her to loss the hope.

On speaking about this, the actress says “It’s true that I had made some mistakes by accepting films which bombed at the box office. But I am hopeful that I would make it big again.”

She further says “The actress has also denied reports that she has started concentrating on other languages and her focus is no more on Tamil. “Kollywood is the one industry which took me to the limelight.”

“I would never say no to offers from Tamil cinema, provided they have enough opportunity for me to perform. There is no denying that I rejected doing some projects. That’s because they were stereo-typed and offered me little scope.” adds Sandhya

The actress says “I am open to do challenging roles,” the actress says and adds: “At the age of 18, I played the role of a mother to an infant in ‘Thoondil’. And some of my Malayalam movies brought out the talent in me. I welcome such offers in Tamil too.”

News, Malayalam movies, Sandhya, Tamil, Tamil cinema, Thoondil

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment