Home » , , , » What’s wrong in a heroine acting with the same hero in two films?; says Tamannaah

What’s wrong in a heroine acting with the same hero in two films?; says Tamannaah

Written By portalzey2 on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 | 8:42 AM


It is well known that there was a strong buzz milling among the rumor mongers that white milky beauty Tamannaah and young and handsome hero Karthi are in love with each other from the time they acted together in two films.

On speaking about this, Tamannaah says “What’s wrong in a heroine acting with the same hero in two films? There were heroines who did altogether 20 to 30 films with a single hero. Why was there were no such reports that time?”

She further adds “Though I enjoy celebrity status as a star, it sometimes would pinch my heart hearing such comments. Always I am accompanied either by mom or dad to the shooting spots. I would be at home and ease only when I have them with me. But, I keep mingling with all on the shooting locations, and that reflects my professionalism. I treat the entire team as a family from the start to the finish of any project.”

“I am not a party-person. At present, I am doing Badrinath with Allu Arjun and another film with Naga Chaitanya in Telugu and I am also currently doing a film with Karthi in Tamil titled Siruthai.” says Tamannaah

On saying that directors Sekhar Kammula, Balaji Shaktivel, Jayam Raja and Linguswami as her Gurus, she said “I learnt a lot from them and I shall be grateful to them for a lifetime.”

News, allu arjun, Balaji Shaktivel, Jayam Raja, Karthi, Linguswami, Naga Chaitanya, Sekhar Kammula, Siruthai, Tamannaah

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment