Home » , , , , » Actress Shriya’s privacy policy!

Actress Shriya’s privacy policy!

Written By portalzey2 on Friday, November 5, 2010 | 5:57 AM


The issue may be anything, but gorgeous beauty Shriya loves to speak frankly. She says I have every right to speak openly.

Shriya says “I respect the privacy of others. So I want others too to respect mine. I am not interested at talking about my personal life. Because it’s my life and it’s too personal,”

On talking about the spiritual track she says, “I have immense belief on God. There is a Superpower above all of us and it guides us all the way, all the time. Everything in this world happens with a reason.”

The actress is presently busy with her upcoming projects in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi, English and Malayalam says I am a simple girl who loves to spend time with my parents and friends.”



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment