Home » » Images and Color Palettes that Inspire Lauren Jones Footwear

Images and Color Palettes that Inspire Lauren Jones Footwear

Written By portalzey2 on Monday, November 1, 2010 | 8:08 AM

I love the feeling this vintage style photo emulates. It screams cupcakes, glitter and flowing knee length skirts! Pair your party with this perfect pop of sparkle: "Bonnie" from Lauren Jones Footwear.



The raspberry colors compliment each other and really pop against the blue wall and tablecloth. I can see this kind of theme at a Vintage style wedding, birthday party or baby shower. It just feels good to look at. I want to be there! If I were attending this party, paired with jeans, or a great classic knee length skirt, I would wear the following shoes: either the bonnie sandal, pictured above, or a casual, comfy yet still stylish and chic pick from Lauren Jones Footwear, style Flora, a fabulous flowered flat (and available SOON at http://www.endless.com/!):



Here, things get a little bit spicier!

I can SMELL the SPICE or hot cocoa in this photo!


I think of warm chocolate and spices and I am reminded of the fall. What a great way to decorate for Thanksgiving! The perfect pair of party shoes for this event? Style "Kiki" from Lauren Jones Footwear (available at this link: http://www.endless.com/s/ref=topnav_sk__gw/187-3294105-8951259/?onsale=&showDesigner=&node=241745011&keywords=lauren+jones):
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment