Home » » What's on your playlist right now? Here's what's on LJ's Playlist:

What's on your playlist right now? Here's what's on LJ's Playlist:

Written By portalzey2 on Saturday, January 15, 2011 | 3:45 PM

Go Brit Brit! Keep making great hits!


Great beat... sexy and somewhat humorous lyrics! Gotta love Miguel's Sure Thing:




Great for working out! Rihanna's new S&M



I can't get enough of Edward Maya featuring Vika Jigulina with Stero Love. Check it out!



I'm also loving Rihanna's What's My Name... OMG this song is so sexy. It makes my heart skip a beat.



Katy Perry's Teenage Dream is also on my playlist. It reminds me of being in love. Dreamy.



...Speaking of love... Chris Isaac's Wicked Game... Wow... it doesn't get any sexier than this...



...another item on the playlist is Like a G6...



Firework  by Katy Perry:



... Hot by Avril Lavigne...




...now THIS song goes WAY back in the day for me. One of my best friend's Carolina had traveled to Ecuador and came back to the States with this song on a cassette tape. Yep, we're talking pre-itunes. I fell in love with it and had never heard of Shakira. Now Shakira, as you of course know, is huge! I guess she was huge in Ecuador first. :):)



Okay... ha, I have to laugh about this song... I heard this song on my friend's youtube account and literally laughed out loud for days, so I had to share it with everyone. The lyrics are a little vulgar but I still find it to be quite humorous not to mention it has a fun beat. HA. :) Enjoy!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment